Final Year Examination For Relationship Department
*Course: Introduction to Love Mathematics
*Course code: ILM 407.
All questions carry equal marks.
(Attempt All Questions).
1. If a girl is in love for 3 years and at the end, the guy breaks up with her, WHAT is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?
2. As a guy, you dated more than 7 chicks at a time. Using the Almighty Formula, CALCULATE
the expenses and loss in handling all of them?
3. STATE 5 differences between Orobo (fat) girls
and Lekpa (skinny) girls.
4. With the aid of a labelled diagram, DRAW and EXPLAIN the term "Ukwu".
(Question 5- For girls only)
5. Using Laws of indices, CALCULATE the disappearance of your boyfriend whenever you
demand for an iPhone 6.
(Question 6- For boys only.)
6. You send an airtime worth #1500 to your
girlfriend and she sends you a 'Please call me I Love You' text.
CALCULATE the profit and Loss of the airtime being sent and use the proportional ratio to
attain the equation.
7. You broke up with your girl because of Christmas gifts, etc. Using quadratic equation, CALCULATE how long it'll take you to get her
back in January.
8. As a guy, you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want any other guy to date your sister. CALCULATE the percentage of your foolish and wicked behaviour. (Take pie =3.14) purple lavender outfits for flower girl
9. When you check a Facebook profile, 99% of
guys are single as their marital status states,
and 99.9% of the girls are dating, engaged, in a
relationship or married. BRIEFLY explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences.
10. Briefly explain the term
11.Use your answer in no
10 to plot a graph.... . .
N/B- Attempt all question to avoid carry-over.
Best of luck.......
Signed by markzugbarg.